Production begins in our new facility
Thursday June 25, 2015
We have completed our move and all of our Georgia-based equipment and staff are now operating out of our new facility, located on 10 acres in Industrial Park West in Gainesville, GA. The new 50,000 square foot facility was custom designed to meet our current needs and future growth plans, and contains the headquarters and corporate offices of pdblowers as well as our design and fabrication shop, warehouse, and service department.
A few highlights of the new facility include:
- 60’ drive-through industrial paint booth featuring an air assisted airless spray system and bake cycle
- Certified UL Control Panel shop
- Multiple gantry systems, fork lifts, and bridge cranes servicing 40,000 square feet of work areas
- A variety of fabrication equipment including CNC Hy-def plasma and oxy-fuel cutting table, CNC press brake, CNC punch, CNC mill, engine lathe, drill press, stud welders, plate roll, plate shear, and more.
- Testing capabilities up to 400 HP on 480 V/3/60
We are happy to give our customers a full tour of the new facility when you are in the area. Give us a call!
< Back to News