Key responsibilities are as follows:
• Prepare proposals in compliance with customer specifications.
• Prepare standard proposals to meet performance requirements in compliance with internal engineering practices.
• Sales experience
• Customer focus
• Develop comprehensive product knowledge of our product capabilities.
• Assist customers with troubleshooting of installed systems. This may be over the phone or require a visit to the site.
• Assist customers with standard equipment replacement.
• Order entry from basic components to detailed Bill of Material.
• Provide layout assistance or guidance to the designers to meet the custom needs of the customer.
• Interface with vendors for various ancillary equipment that may need to be included to conform with project requirements.
• Off load pallets and skids from trucks utilizing a forklift or pallet jack
• Ship products via LTL, UPS, FedEx or other parcel services
This position will be located in our Cincinnati, Ohio sales office/warehouse working closely with an inside sales/customer service representative. The operating hours are from 8 am to 5 pm EST. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working remotely from headquarters without direct supervision. We anticipate a minimum training period of 6 months to 1 year in our Gainesville, Georgia headquarters.
You must be able to work independently. Site visits will be required from time to time to troubleshoot customer problems or to deliver or pick-up components. A company truck is available for customer visits. Travel will primarily be in Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana but is not limited to these areas.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable getting their hands “dirty” when needed to tear down a blower for either inspection or repair. Therefore, mechanical skills are a must.Apply Online