We are happy to assist you with an export order as long as it complies with U.S. Export Administration Rules and Regulations. We are required to gather additional information about the end user and application of the equipment1 and prepare required export documentation2. For orders that are being exported out of the United States, a documentation fee of $50 will be added to your total.
To comply with the EAR we currently cannot complete any order to a company on any US Government restricted entity screening lists or with a final destination including but not limited to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, or Syria.
1Additional Information required for EAR compliance:
- How the product will be used, such as wastewater treatment, pneumatic conveying, agitation, combustion air, etc.
- Who the end user of the product will be. The company name and address must be provided. A physical address is required and P.O. Boxes are not accepted. This information is gathered for EAR compliance only; pdblowers will not contact the end user.
2Export documentation may include but is not limited to:
- Commercial invoice
- NAFTA Certificate of Origin
- Harmonizing Commodity Description
- Schedule B Export Code
- Automated Export System (AES)