This month pdblowers has expanded our reach again with a new location in Cincinnati, Ohio. pdblowers purchased the assets of The Crocker Company, a long-standing Roots distributor and agent, and will be servicing their customers and geographic territory moving forward. Both companies have a long history of providing technical knowledge and experienced support for customers and expect a smooth transition for all customers.
With this acquisition, we are adding a fifth distribution location to our geographic footprint, located at 3480 Mustafa Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45241. As with our other locations on the east and west coast, we will maintain inventory of our most popular blowers, parts, and accessories here to provide you with even faster shipping and lower freight costs.
Along with the acquisition of The Crocker Company assets, pdblowers has entered into an expanded geographical territory contract with Howden Roots. Our expanded distribution territory now includes the majority of Kentucky, parts of Southern Indiana and the Southern half of Ohio. As a manufacturer’s agent, pdblowers will now also represent the majority of Indiana and Kentucky, and will be the agent for OEMs in the southern half of Ohio.
pdblowers is still the largest Howden Roots distributor in North America and has been named their Distributor of the Year for 5 years running. We are headquartered in Gainesville, Georgia in a state of the art 50,000 square foot production facility, and are best known to our customers for responsive customer service, our large inventory of blowers and related equipment, and our ability to provide custom solutions for any application needs.
- Large in-stock inventory of Roots blowers, parts and accessories ready to ship
- Expanded product selection including Silencers, Air Water Separators, Valves, Enclosures, and More.
- Decades of experience in specialized applications including Multi Stage Vacuum Systems, Pneumatic Conveying, Soil Remediation, Remote Monitoring, and more.
- Easy online ordering on the web at www.pdblowers.com
- Locations in Georgia, North Carolina, Washington, Nevada, and now Ohio
- Fabrication capabilities including UL-Certified Control Panel Build and Programming, Plasma Cutting, CNC Punching, Forming, Plate Rolling, Welding, Testing, and a 60’ Industrial Paint Booth
The assets of The Crocker Company, including personnel and physical inventory, were transitioned to pdblowers as of April 1, 2018 and are already servicing our customers in the region. Moving forward at our Ohio location we will be increasing our product inventory as well as adding an Application Engineer to our team to provide you with the best service possible.