Techno 4″ Butterfly Wafer Valve with Lever Operator
Body: Wafer style, Ductile Iron, ASTM A395 Gr. 60-40-18
Disc: 304 Stainless Steel, ASTM A351 Gr. CF8M
Seat: Resilient, EPDM seat
Operator: Ten Position Lever Handle (included)
Pressure Class: ASME 150
Size: 4″ (100mm)
A: 6.9375″ (176mm)
B: 3.625″ (92mm)
C: 2.0625″ (52mm)
E: 2.75″ (70mm)
L: 0.4375″ (10mm)
Body weight: 9.48lb (4.3kg)
BVW Series: Wafer-style Techno Butterfly Valves from US Valve
- The Model BVW resilient seated butterfly valve is available in Buna-N, EPDM and Viton® configurations.
- A fully-lined elastomer seat provides complete isolation of the process media from the ductile iron valve body.
- All internal support hardware, including discs, braces and brackets are manufactured of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- 2″ through 24″ body sizes available in Class 150 ratings.
- Wafer style body design includes ISO 5211 mounting pad for international standard manual and automated operators.
- Elastomer U-cup seal packing gland and PTFE shaft bushing provide for superior leak protection.
- All TECHNO Butterfly Valves are designed in accordance with API609 and tested to API598.
|1||Body||Ductile Iron||ASTM A395 Gr. 60-40-18|
|2||Disc||304 Stainless Steel||ASTM A351 Gr. CF8|
|4||Stem||410 Stainless Steel||ASTM A276|
|7||Operator (not shown)||Malleable Iron||Ten Position Lever Handle|
4″ Butterfly Wafer Valve
Lead time is typically 1 week
|Shipping Weight:||12 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions:||12 × 12 × 4 in|