The Model K4100 particulate filtration element is utilized in the Turbo-TOC® turbine oil conditioning system as the post-filter to help protect turbine oil from particulate contamination. The K4100 is used as the postfilter in Turbo-TOC® Models KL30, KL60 and KT100/KL100 and used as the pre-filter on the KL5 and KL10 systems. The K4100 element is designed with specially formulated multi-layer fine fiber fiberglass in a fixed pore structure. These bonded fixed pore fibers deliver exceptional particle retention, high particle holding capacity, and retains trapped particles under increasing differential pressure. In addition, the K4100 element maintains pleat integrity under high flow and high viscosity oil conditions, and is constructed with supporting mesh materials that eliminate pleat bunching or collapse during cold-start ups and high dirt loading situations.
- Exceptional Particle Removal Efficiency: Element efficiency consistently meets, or surpasses, advertised micron rating.
- High Dirt Holding Capacity: Combining specially selected and engineered fine fiber fiberglass media with uniform pleating techniques, the K4100 filter element provides a high level of particle collection.
- Reliable Construction: The K4100 element uses high quality corrosion resistant components, and is constructed using proven manufacturing methods.
- ISO 16889 Tested: Element performance is proven using the latest ISO Multi-Pass Test Method for Evaluating Hydraulic and Lube Oil Filtration Elements.
- Cost Effective Solution: The K4100 filter element provides effective Life-Cycle Costing* (LCC). Factors such as element life, oil cleanliness level, equipment reliability, and reduction of oil related failures contribute to credible savings and productivity. *Life Cycle Costing (LCC) — This is the true cost associated with the use of a filter element. This takes into account cleanliness of oil, filter life, change-out frequencies, and operator involvement. The cost of the filter element alone does not give a true evaluation of the overall cost.
|Specification||Turbo-TOC K4100 Filtration Element|
|Outside Diameter||6 inches / 152 mm|
|Inside Diameter||2-5/8 inches / 67 mm|
|Length||36 inches / 914 mm|
|Weight||12 pounds / 5.4 kg|
|Rating||Beta 2.5(c) = 1000 (ISO 16889)
Beta 1 = 200 (ISO 4572)
|Minimum Collapse Pressure||100 psid / 7 kg/cm2|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||250 F / 120 C|
|Replacement Pressure PSID||25 psid / 1.76 kg/cm2|
|Flow Direction||Outside – In|
|Type||Filtration (particulate removal)|
|Application||Turbo-TOC® Postfilter Element|
For more than 80 years, Kaydon Filtration has been defining and improving oil conditioning technology. And the heart of the technology resides within the elements. Turbo-TOC® elements are produced with careful filtration media selections, detailed element design practices, and well developed construction methods. Using authorized Turbo-TOC® elements delivers exceptional filtration and water removal performance.
K4100 Turbo-TOC Filtration Element
Postfilter in Turbo-TOC® Models KL30, KL60 and KT100/KL100
Pre-filter on the KL5 and KL10 systems
Lead time is typically 2 weeks
|Shipping Weight:||13 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions:||8 × 8 × 38 in|
|Filter Outside Diameter:||
|Filter Inside Diameter:||
Available on backorder