The Model 902A Pressure Feed Oiler is a combination of a metering valve and flow indicator. It is used for the distribution and supply of oil under pressure to lube points of use, such as bearings and gears. It is particularly useful where several lubrication points are served from the same piping manifold. The 902A oilers can be clustered in easily accessible locations. Oil can then be piped up to remote or less accessible lube points.
- Simple: Simplicity of design is one of the leading benefits. This easy to comprehend oiler provides simplistic oil flow indication. Its long term popularity is attributed to its simple design and operation.
- Heavy Duty Construction: The durable body provides a rugged and robust device that withstands industrial environments. Even in the roughest operation, it remains reliable.
- Easy Oil Flow Adjustment: Provides easy adjustment during lube system start-up and normal operation.
- Paper Machine Lube Systems
- Gearbox Lube Systems
- Roller Mill Lube Systems
- Fan and Compressor Lube Systems
|Flow Range||4 – 16 pints/minute|
|Size (inches)||4.25″L x 2″W x 5.75″H|
|Inlet Connection||3/4 inch NPT|
|Outlet Connection||1/2 inch NPT|
|Material of Construction (Body)||Cast Iron|
|Material of Construction (Seals)||Viton®|
|Applications||Oil flow indicator for paper machine lube systems, rolling mill lube systems, and gearbox lube systems|
|Performance||Accuracy = +/- 10% with temperature changes of +/- 30F from normal oil temperature|
Kaydon 902A-16 Pressure Feed Oiler
Oil Flow Indicator (Pressure Oiler)
Flow Range = 4-16 pints/minute
|Shipping Weight:||4 lbs|
|Shipping Dimensions:||4 × 4 × 2 in|
0.5" NPT, 0.75" NPT