Product Line Details
UNIVERSAL CCF AND CCS SERIES
Universal Silencer’s cartridge filters and filter-silencers offer high performance filtration and silencing in a convenient, economical cartridge configuration. Choose from four standard blower filter models for pipe sizes ranging from 0.5″ to 16″ and for flow capacities ranging from 15 to 7,700 CFM. Three types of filter element media—pleated paper, pleated felt, or wire mesh—are available to suit your application.
The CCF and CF series filters are high quality air filters without a silencing section. The CCF has a removable weatherhood, and the CF has a removable top plate. The CCS and CS intake filter-silencers have a built-in silencing section. The CCS features a removable weatherhood, and the CS has a removable top plate for easy access to the blower filter element.
- Durability – Weatherhoods for CCF and CCS sizes 2.5″ through 5″ are rugged blue ABS composite material that may be painted. All other components are carbon steel construction with a high-quality semigloss enamel finish.
- High Performance – Unique design options, combined with the latest manufacturing techniques, ensure optimum performance and long life even under demanding conditions.
- Functional – Choice of filter only or filter-silencer.
- Easy to Maintain – Removable lightweight weatherhood (CCS and CCF) or removable top plate (CS and CF) for easy access to the filter element.
- Versatile – Interchangeable element options for desired filtration characteristics in the same housing.